- Established in Hamburg, Germany and Toronto, ON.| Canada by Peter K. Laser and managed and operated, in private ownership, by the founder ever since.
- Beginning of services for Break Bulk | Charter and 20-ft., 35-ft., 40-ft. in transatlantic trade from Hamburg | Bremerhaven westbound to Montreal | Toronto | New York and eastbound from there to Bremerhaven | Hamburg.
- Established TRANSWORLD SHIPPING (USA) Inc.
- Beginning of NVO | NVOCC services from Le Havre|Hamburg-Range to Houston, TX | Los Angeles, CA | Oakland, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC. Eastbound traffic from US west-coast ports and the US gulf to Bremerhaven | Hamburg.
- TWS is a pioneer for lump-sum | flat rates in container door-to-door services from Europe to the US west coast.
- TWS is one of the first carriers to offer through bills of lading for transport chains, i.e. rail | seagoing vessel | barge | heavy loads | vehicles on a door-to-door basis.
- Established SEAGATE CONTAINER LINE Inc.
- Beginning of eastbound services from Tokyo | Kobe to Los Angeles, CA | Oakland, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC.
- Maxi-Bridge Services from Seattle, WA, by rail to Chicago, IL, and New York, NY.
- Canadian Gateway Services from Vancouver, BC, by rail to Chicago, IL | Detroit, MI.
- TWS is the first NVO carrier to offer reefer services in combined transportation from Vancouver, BC, and Seattle, WA.
- Maxi-Bridge Express Service via Montreal, PQ, to Bremerhaven | Rotterdam.
- 20-ft., 40-ft., 40 HC reefer container.
- Established TWS DRAGON CONTAINER LINE
- Eastbound container traffic from Shanghai | Qingdao to Los Angeles, CA | Vancouver, BC and Antwerp | Hamburg-Range.
- Blocktrain feeder services to the Czech Republic | Austria | Hungary and eastern European distribution centers.
- Established TRANSWORLD SHIPPING (ASIA) LTD.
- Beginning of NVO | NVOCC services from China to Canada-USA-Mexico West Coast Ports.
- Connecting rail- | motor MAXI-Bridge services to Chicago, IL and New York, N.Y.
- Intermodal services to all major U.S. destinations rail ramp | motor door deliveries.
- Distribution Terminals: Seattle, WA., Oakland, CA, Long Beach, CA., San Diego, CA.
- Various weekly sailings from Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao to Le Havre-Hamburg-Range connecting feeder Scandinavian Ports St. Petersburg and Moscow
- Distribution Terminals: Antwerp, Rotterdam, Bremen, Hamburg, Vienna
- Transworld Shipping (H.K.) Ltd. Hong Kong Pacific Regional H.Q.
- Pacific Trade Lanes Japan Phillipines Singapore Taiwan, Korea
- Inbound services to Seatlle,WA. Tacoma,WA
- Prince Rupert , BC connecting rail services to Toronto ON Chicago,IL
- Detroit,MI Ramp/Door delivery services.
- 40/40HCR TEMP. controlled services to U.S. West coast ports only.